Associated Web Resources
- Yahoo! Finance – Includes stock quotes and up to date news.
- Morningstar – Provides news and analysis on markets, stocks, and mutual funds, for the individual investor.
- Currency Converter – Provides major currency conversion rates.
- The Bond Market Association – Learn more about bonds.
- Social Security Administration – Official site for the U.S. Social Security Administration.
An investment in a Money Market Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the Fund.
Mutual funds and variable annuities are offered by prospectus. You should carefully consider the risks, charges and expenses of mutual funds or variable annuities prior to investing. This and other important information can be found in the fund’s prospectus or variable annuity sub-account prospectus. Contact your advisor for a copy and always read it carefully before investing.
The web sites listed are being provided for information purposes only. Although we assume the information is factually accurate, we are not responsible for the content as we are not affiliated with and do not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed Web sites or their respective sponsors. First Allied Securities, Inc. is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. First Allied Securities, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding website's users and/or members.